Saturday, October 6, 2012

Test Day

On Friday during class we took our test.  Our test was on the film "God Grew Tired of Us".  When we walking into the classroom, Mr. Schick told us that we could use the information on our blog to help us with the test.  The test was purely fill in the blanks.  I knew most of the statements on the test.  The only things I did not know was the two groups that went on war.  Also I did not know where the lost boys went at first, but then I remembered the map during the film saying they went to Ethiopia.  During the test, Mr. Schick told us that the two groups at war were two different religious groups.  My notes on my blog said that the government would kill anyone that was not Muslim and I remember the North invaded the South of Sudan.  So using the combination of what I knew and common sense, I came up with the answer that the Muslims were a group from the North and the Christians were the group from the South.  The rest of the questions I knew, so I feel like I did well on the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment