Monday, September 3, 2012

Essay #3

Over the next four years I am attending John Carroll I will like to accomplish a lot of things.  The first thing I would like to accomplish and succeed at is getting good grades.  If I got good grades and stayed on top of all my school work and not waiting until the last minute to do all of it, I won't be stressed out and I can enjoy my high school career.  The next thing I would like to succeed in is being a great leader in all the sports I participate in.  I am going to play volleyball and lacrosse during my four years at John Carroll.  I hope I can be a great leader in both of these sports.  Hopefully when the end of high school comes, I wish that I will get in to a good college that I want to go to.  I hope the college that I end up in has a good major that I will enjoy to study and hopefully end up as one when I am older.  Along with the college idea, I would like to play a sport during college.  Hopefully I will get into a college that I will be able to play that sport I like. The fifth and final goal for high school is to have fun and enjoy myself.  I don't want to be one of those people that looks back at their high school years and wishes they did something or calls themselves boring.  I want to look back and remember all the good memories I made.  I hope and wish that I accomplish all of my goals!

1 comment:

  1. I see such a successful "career" for you at JC, Hailey! I hope you stick to these goals, especially the last one. Good luck! 25/25.

    ReplyDelete