Sunday, August 26, 2012

1st day of school

My first day at John Carroll was great. I learned who my advisory teacher was and who the other freshman were in my advisory.  During the advisory portion of the day, I discovered where my locker was and figured out how to open it.  I was not used to the lock on my locker, so it took me a little bit to learn how to use it.  I also got to meet my teachers and have a short period of time where I was in my classes.  It was great seeing all of my friends from my old school and sports that I haven't seen all summer.  I also met new friends that I know are going to be fun to be with during my four years at John Carroll.  John Carroll is a lot bigger than my old school.  My old school only had two floors and straight hallways with no hallways off of them.  John Carroll is completely different, there are three floors and many hallways in different twists and turns.  It was good to learn how about my schedule and the bell schedule.  I cant wait until all of the football games, pep rallies, and all the other fun school activities.  It is going to be an exciting year.  I am really glad that I chose John Carroll to spend high school.


No comments:

Post a Comment